mercoledì 6 novembre 2013

Siamo buoni progenitori? Are we being good ancestors?

Buongiorno e grazie per essere atterrati su questo blog

Vi segnalo il progetto molto affascinante di un orologio che segnerà il tempo per diecimila anni..



"I cannot imagine the future, but I care about it. I know I am a part of a story that starts long before I can remember and continues long beyond when anyone will remember me. I sense that I am alive at a time of important change, and I feel a responsibility to make sure that the change comes out well. I plant my acorns knowing that I will never live to harvest the oaks."

cosa c'entra con la mobilità sostenibile? vi rispondo con le stesse parole del sito:
"The Long Now Foundation was established in 01996* to creatively foster long-term thinking and responsibility in the framework of the next 10,000 years"

saluti e salute
Paolo

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento